Whether you’re out for a day outing or taking on a brand new pastime listed below are some locations to search out horses for visits and classes.
H.O.P.E. Horsepark (Clarkston)
The H.O.P.E. Horsepark was created in 2016 by the Chislett household. The title, H.O.P.E., standing for “Hold on, Pain Ends”, was impressed by Colin Chislett, who has been battling most cancers over the previous 12 months. Our mission is to assist heal others by bringing them again to nature, utilizing the therapeutic energy of horses.
- Horseback using classes: Ages 2+ ($45/ session forward, or $55/session if paying lesson by lesson)
- Trail using classes: Ages 2+ ($70/ lesson)
- Fall and winter path journey/date night time journey with bonfire ($200 per couple)
- Mom & me or Dad & me horsemanship lessons ($110/ class)
- Kids camp: Ages 5+ ($100)
- Special wants horse/pony class (Free for youngsters or adults with most cancers, continual illness, or particular wants)
- Holiday/summer time camps ($450/ week)
- Christmas pony photos with Santa: Ages 2+ ($10)
- Theory lessons ($10/ hour)
- Instructor Certification lessons (Inquire for extra data)
- Stable/Horse administration lessons (Inquire for extra data)
Address: 3090 Weidemann Dr, Clarkston, MI 48348
Haverhill Farms & Hidden Hollow Farms (White Lake)
Haverhill Farms & Hidden Hollow Farms is a year-round, full service equestrian facility located on 35 acres of rolling meadows and woods in White Lake, its provide using classes given by skilled professionals for all ages and abilities of hunter jumper and dressage riders from freshmen to superior. HHF gives quite a lot of lesson packages for the newbie, intermediate and superior hunter jumper and dressage rider of all ages. We provide classes 7 days every week – morning and night instances accessible. Tack and grooming tools is supplied.
- Horseback using classes: ($35/ per session semi personal, or $40/per session personal)
- Pony events ($30 per rider)
- Lease a horse ($600 a month full-time/$350 a month part-time)
- Riding camp ($350 per camper)
Address: 2986 Mckeachie Rd., White Lake, MI, 48383
Wildwind Equestrian Center (South Lyon)
Wildwind Equestrian Center is owned by head coach Vikki Gartner and enterprise supervisor Cindy Richards. Located in South Lyon, Michigan, we’re lower than 20 minutes from Novi, Northville, Plymouth, Canton, Brighton, Milford, Farmington and Ann Arbor. Our Equestrian Center makes a speciality of English using classes for adults and youngsters.
- Group classes ($30-$38/ hour)
- Private classes: Ages 4+ ($40-$45/half hour, $60-$70/ hour)
- Horse camps for youngsters ($240-$425/ camp)
- Special Tiny Tots using program: Ages 4-6 ($45/ half hour)
- Senior Citizen packages ($30/half hour)
- Year spherical clinics: Ages 7+ ($35-$55/ clinic)
- Boarding with on-site care ($425/ month full board)
- Horse coaching ($40/particular person coaching session)
- Sales and leasing
Address: 3935 W. Seven Mile Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
Rushlows Arabians (Romulus)
Rushlow’s Arabians is an expert equine facility that has been concerned within the breeding and coaching of horses together with using classes for nicely over thirty years. At the current time, we have now over seventy horses in our program and have over 100 years of mixed horsemanship data at work at our facility. We are a household owned and operated enterprise, and all grownup members of our household are seasoned equestrian professionals who present horseback using classes in addition to horse coaching companies.
- Lessons: Ages 6+ ($30-$40/ hour)
- Horsemanship Courses: Ages 6+ ($400/ week)
- Show/Training $575-$800/ month)
- Boarding ($470/ month)
- Sales and leasing
Address: 29242 Bredow Avenue, Romulus, MI 48174
Maybury Riding Stable (Northville)
With over 40 years expertise and keenness for horses we offer scenic guided path rides to the general public. Safety is our prime precedence and focus. Folks younger & previous come right here to loosen up & get pleasure from true high quality time with their household and mates. So cowboy up and prepare for some actual Western using enjoyable. We have many various choices to select from to make your expertise with us nice.
- Beginner Basic Western Riding Lessons: Ages 6+ ($45/ half hour)
- Summer Camp: Ages 8+ ($300/ 4 days)
- Scout Program: ($45/ scout)
- Photo Shoots ($45/ half hour)
- Birthday Parties: Ages 8+ ($400/ 2 hours for 8 riders)
- Pony Party ($15/ individual)
Address: 20303 Beck Rd, Northville, MI 48167
Luton Performance Horses (Grosse Ile)
Rob Luton has been extremely concerned with horses for greater than 30 years. He is at present working a coaching facility and classes program on the attractive island of Grosse Ile. He has been educating youth and adults the weather of horsemanship for over 20 years.
- Private Lessons: Ages 5+ ($35-$45/ hour)
- Group Lessons: Ages 5+ ($34/ hour)
- Performance Training ($750/ month)
- Sale Conditioning ($600/ month)
- Pasture Board ($400/ month)
- Shows ($150-850)
- Halter Breaking for Babies ($150)
- Board ($500)
- Ground Breaking ($650)
Address: 25795 third Street, Grosse Ile, MI 48138
Rochester Hills Stables (Leonard)
Rochester Hills Stables is without doubt one of the largest using faculties in Michigan. We are an english-style using college, owned and operated by the Hake household, beneath directorship of Sharon Hake. She is an expert horsewoman with over 35 years expertise in educating the artwork of horsemanship.
With over 35 horses within the college, we have now a number of horses appropriate for starting by means of superior riders. Riding classes are carried out 12 months spherical. RHS has two out of doors using arenas and a big indoor enviornment that’s utilized in winter months, or throughout inclement climate. There is an remark room overlooking the indoor enviornment and a well-stocked tack store that carries quite a lot of using attire and horse-related provides.
- Horseback using classes (personal and group)
- Summer camp for ages 7+
Address: 270 Rochester Rd, Leonard, MI 48367
Windermere Equestrian Center (Clinton Township)
Windermere Equestrian Center, Inc was established in 1983. We have at all times educated college students with a palms on coverage. To be a real horseman you could spend time with the animal on the bottom. Students who solely journey miss out on the enjoyment, friendship, and reference to the horse which might solely be developed by means of working with horses in all points of horsemanship — secure administration, grooming, well being care, floor coaching and using.
- Public Lessons: Ages 7+ ($290/ month for hour lesson)
- Owner Lessons ($112-$130/ month)
- Pony Pals: Ages 4-8 ($80/ 3 classes)
- Home School Partnership Lessons (Free to members of the Centerline Home School Partnership)
- Boarding ($575/ month)
- Horsemanship Day School: Ages 8+ ($470/ 5 days)
- Pony Pal Camp: Ages 5-8 ($310/ week)
Address: 20615 Dunham Road, Clinton Township, MI 48038
Justamere Equestian Centre (Macomb)
We welcome all disciplines of using and we have now a really combined group of riders & boarders. Some journey English and a few journey Western, all are pleasant and really supportive of each other. The solely factor that may be a fixed with our boarders & riders is that they’re all terrific folks! There actually is an environment at Justamere that’s exhausting to beat, and it’s all as a result of sort individuals who come right here as a result of, plain and easy, they love horses. Justamere will at all times stay a welcoming and pleasant kind of place, because it has for over 30 years!
- Private Lessons ($50/ half hour)
- Group Lessons ($40/ hour)
- Boarding ($450/ month)
Address: 56295 Card Rd, Macomb, MI 48042
Pine River Stables (St. Clair)
Come out and be part of us for a day of household enjoyable within the saddle. With 40+ years within the enterprise of renting horses, we all know a bit about what we’re doing. We provide over 100 acres of wooded trails, open meadows and small hills in your horseback using pleasure. We are bordered, partially, by a seasonal creek the place wildlife abounds. Whether your style is the flowers of the spring, heat of the summer time or the colours of fall, our property gives an abundance of seasonal delights.
- Western Riding Lessons
- Trail Rides: Ages 8+ ($35-$40/ hour)
- Pony Rides: 8 and youthful ($5-$10)
- Show Arena
- Horse Sales
Address: 1200 Stein Rd, St. Clair, MI 48079
Kaizen Horse Training and Lessons (Monroe)
We provide using classes for brand spanking new or superior college students who’re fascinated by studying extra about horseback using, horsemanship, and equitation. We additionally provide horse coaching in all english, western, and pleasure lessons. Allow us that can assist you develop as a rider or develop a partnership together with your horse, making your objectives achievable. All classes and coaching are given to facilitate positivity and attain your most potential.
- Lessons ($55/ hour)
- Horse Sales
Address: 620 W Hurd Rd, Monroe, MI 48162
Willow Tree Stables (Romulus)
Willow Tree Stables is a full service boarding facility that additionally gives using instruction to larger Detroit. Our using facility boasts an indoor and out of doors enviornment, spherical pen and miles of trails. We are positioned simply 1 mile south of the Metro Detroit airport. Our horses obtain final horse care together with every day turnout and feed, scheduled farrier visits and particular person consideration. Willow Tree can provide on website classes and coaching. Our facility gives a heated tack room, 2 loos and pleasant faces in a household ambiance.
- Private Lessons: Ages 7+ ($45/ lesson)
- Group Lessons: Ages 7+ ($40/ lesson)
- Full Service Horse Boarding
- Horse Sales & Leasing
Address: 16562 Merriman Rd, Romulus, MI 48174
Willowbrooke Farm (Plymouth)
Willowbrooke Farm is positioned in Plymouth, Michigan, and is owned and operated by Jennifer Blades. Jennifer has a few years of expertise in horse coaching and using in Hunter Jumper and Dressage each regionally and in Florida, and is at present the Equestrian Coach for the University of Michigan.
- Horse Training
- Horse Sales
- Boarding ($600/ month)
- Riding Lessons($30-$50/ lesson)
- Horse Showing($20/ day for day care, $50/ day for full care)
- Camps: Ages 6-16 ($395/ full day, $245/ half day)
Address: 7461 Brookville Dr, Plymouth, MI 48170
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.